Enjoy this snack with your family,your friends and a home party
- Paneer-200 gms
- Cheese-100 gms
- Grated cheese-50 gms
- Potato-2-3pcs(200gms)(medium size)
- Bread-6-8 pcs
- Salt to taste
- Garam masala-1/4 tsp
- Cornflour-3 tbsp
- Poppy seed-3 tbsp
- Sesame seeds-3 tbsp
- Green chilli-3 pcs
- Coriander leaves-50 gms
- Milk-250 ml(1 bowl)
- Refined oil-200 ml(to fry)
- Boil the potatoes and mash them well.Mix mashed cheese,paneer and potato.
- Dip bread pieces one at a time in milk and rinse off the milk well from bread pieces.
- Mix the bread pieces well into the mixture.Keep aside the milk left.
- Add salt and garam masala in the mixture.Mix well to make a soft dough.Keep it aside.
- Cut green chilli & coriander leaves.Mix well grated cheese,green chilli and half of the coriander leaves(for stuffing).Keep aside.
- Make small balls(size of table tennis balls) from daugh and stuff the balls with grated cheese mixture.Make sure the balls have smooth surface with no cracks.
- Make paste of cornflour with the milk left.
- Dip balls in paste one by one.roll the balls in the mixture of sesame and poppy seeds.Keep them aside.
- Heat the oil in deep frying pan(kadai) on high heat.Deep fry 3-4 balls at a time until they turn golden brown.
- Serve hot with chilli sauce and tomato sauce.